Who We Are:
The Colony High School Topcats are a group of students who make up a performance group within the community of The Colony High School. Members engage in performances across many platforms, school events, and community events.
The Topcats Organization is twofold with the mission of the creation of dynamic dance performances as well as developing students to be student leaders and active in their community.
Topcats Booster Club:
Members of The Topcats Booster Club include parents and other non-student adults who are interested in enhancing Topcats Drill Team at The Colony High School. Membership is made available without regard to race, color, creed or national origin, nor in conflict with the provisions of the UIL or Lewisville Independent School District.
The purpose of The Topcats Booster Club, Inc. is to be a team-minded organization that:
- Supports and enhances a wholesome self-image for our students
- Encourages values & decisions governed by honor and respect
- Promotes school spirit, good sportsmanship and community service
*To learn more about our organization, please review our bylaws.
2021-2022 Topcats Booster Club Executive Board:
- President: Lavelle Snellgrove
- Vice-president: Stephanee Talley
- Secretary: Lupe Arnold
- Treasurer: Kim Muzquiz
- Parliamentarian: Melissa Caldwell
- Concessions Co-Chairs: Tricia Whisonant & Melissa Free
- Fundraising Chair: Elizabeth McWilliams